Engine Valve Manufacturers in India
Eminent Engitech is one of the leading Engine Valve Manufacturers in India supplying a wide portfolio of exhaust and inlet valves as per the requirements. We have extensive years of experience in designing and developing engine valves that are highly functional and durable, supported by innovative valve manufacturing technology.
With our immense contribution to manufacturing high-performance design and efficient engine valves, we are known as the global engine valve supplier across the countries. This customized range of engine valves is manufactured with high-grade materials and absolute precision. All of our engine valves are made with an alloy of steel to withstand the dynamic conditions of extreme temperatures and hot gases.
Since our foundation, we have been leading as the valve manufacturer in India supplying all types of valves for engines including Poppet Valve, Rotary Valve, Reed Valve, and Sleeve Valve. We are one of the few engine valve manufacturing companies in India, developing custom-made engine valves as per the needs of our high-demanding industrial clients. Get in touch with our sales team to know more about our product range, specifications and pricing list.
Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
Eminent Engitech is a well-known OEM Engine Valve Supplier offering various types of engine valves including Car engine valves that meet the expected quality, and efficiency, and have long life spans.
As a top Valve Manufacturer in India, we employ state-of-the-art technology and tools to manufacture more than 2200 types of Intake and Exhaust engine valves from different types of materials in the various size ranges, features and applications.
Our knowledgeable engineering and supervising team ensure to abide by the industry-standard quality and OEM specifications. With our unparalleled contribution as an Engine Valve Exporter from India, we are renowned as a leading OEM Engine Valve Manufacturing company in India offering precise OEM solutions in a short period and the best in industry quality.
We have comprehensive capabilities in manufacturing OE for motorcycles, automobiles, agricultural engines, and other customised stationary engines. At Eminent Engitech, we ensure that our clients get the benefits of the latest technologies and up to date manufacturing processes no matter the complexity, size or specifications of the order.
Aftermarket Solutions (Replacement Parts)
Over the years of experience in the industry, we have established a wide network of clients for automobile aftermarket solutions. Our engineers assure that the quality of every aftermarket product manufactured meets the standards and quality of OEMs.
As a leading Automotive Engine Valves Manufacturer from India, we supply more than 50+ types of aftermarket solutions that serve more than 15+ brands in India and across the globe. Every aftermarket part that leaves our production site is scanned through safety measurements, quality tests, efficiency, and performance parameters.
From cars, motorcycles, and heavy commercial engines to major vehicles, earth moving equipment, agricultural farm equipment and engine models, we ensure that our aftermarket leaders receive the replacement parts that are parallel to original equipment quality, technical specs, efficiency, and durability. With Eminent Engitech, you get access to advanced manufacturing of aftermarket products, high-quality service, reliable support, and of branded quality.
Custom Engine Valve
If you require modification in an existing Engine valve or are looking to manufacture a tailor-made Engine Valve with specific requirements, Eminent Engitech has the right set of engineers, skillset, and knowledge combined with innovative engine valve technologies to deliver exceptional Custom Engine Valves as per your demands.
Send us your requirements and one of the members of the team will get in touch with you right away!
Technology and Advantage
- Lightweight Engine Valves manufactured by Eminent Engitech have improved fuel efficiency, and better engine performance, and are relevant to continuously changing emission standards.
- Our Engine Valves for Heavy-Duty Diesel Engines are made to withstand high-level firing pressure using the flat seat technology.
- We use advanced valve technology and state-of-the-art procedures to manufacture custom engine valves with improved fatigue, wear- resistance, and corrosion resistance.
- All our Engine Valves are heat-treated to withstand toughness and crack resistance that prevails durability in stem & seating areas.
- We manufacture Engine Valves that have a hardened tappet end to maintain the excessive cyclic load.
- We use Martensitic & Austenitic Steel having high strength and advanced tech to make engines with OE specifications.
- We ensure to cover firewall control from start to end of the valve manufacturing process.
- All of our Engine Valves pass through 100% inspection for critical characteristics, cylindricity and roundness tests to assure superior forms and fit to functions.
At Eminent Engitech, our valves undergo a 100% dimensional check to ensure it abides by the aftermarket solutions or OEM standards.
Engine Valve Types & Features
Here’s the list of different Engine Valve types based on different materials, functions and forms:
- Mono-Metal Valves
- Bi-Metal Valves
- Seat Stellite
- Tip & Seat Induction Hardening
- Stainless Steels with or without Tufftriding
- Hard Chrome/Nitrided Stem
- Profile & Through-Hardened Grooves
Mono-metallic valves are made from a single material. For this, one material is chosen that is suited to both requirements. For instance, a mono-metallic valve is made of a single metal that supports the properties of both high heat resistance and wear-resistant.
Bi-Metallic valves are made by combining two materials or metals with different properties and custom specs. For example, a high heat resistant agent (headpiece) hardened with another material with good sliding properties for valve guidance on the other hand (skirt piece). The materials are integrated through friction welding.
Engine Valve Size Range
We have various engine valve size ranges for comprehensive client needs and industry use cases:
- Engine Valve Stem Diameter: 4 to 16 mm
- Engine Valve Head Diameter: 20 to 70 mm
- Engine Valve Length: 50 to 300 mm
Engine Valve Material
To meet the diverse and fundamental requirements of our clients, we depend on the following list of Engine Valve materials of steel and its alloys:
- Super Alloys – Inconel Steel, Nimonic Steel
- Martensitic Steels
- Austenitic Steels
Every part or engine valve that leaves the premises passes through strict quality assessment and performance test mentioned below:
- 100% Dimensional Check
- Crack Detection Test
- Match Requirements Specs
- Made With Alloy of Steel
- Performance Parameters
- Durability Check
- Efficiency Check
- Cylindricity and Roundness Test
- Seat Leakage Test
We are one of the major Engine Valve suppliers when it comes to OEM, Aftermarket Solutions, and Custom engine valves manufacturing a list of superior quality engine equipment namely:
- Construction Equipment
- Agricultural Equipment
- Tractor Spare Parts
- Earth Moving Equipment
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCVs)
- Light Commercial Vehicles (LCVs)
- Passenger Cars
- Car Engine Parts
- Diesel Engine Parts
- Two & Three Wheelers
- Stationary Diesel Engines
- Marine Engines
- Heavy-Duty Diesel Engines
- Air Brake Compressor